Forum des Ours Index du Forum

Forum des Ours
Court et Tape dedans

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LG G3 Data Recovery

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Ours Index du Forum -> Utilisation du Forum -> Les règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
katie87

Féminin
Classement: 0

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Juin - 16:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: LG G3 Data Recovery Répondre en citant

The recycle bin. That fabulous little thing on the Windows desktop that makes sure every time a file is deleted, we can choose whether or not we actually, really, truly want it deleted. I mean, how often do people even empty their recycle bins? I know that, whenever I do, I always make double sure there’s nothing in there that I wanted to keep. Unfortunately for us, the LG G3 doesn’t come with that little recycle bin sitting on the interface. If something is deleted, then it’s like putting it in the recycle bin and emptying it all in one go. Well, the files are already gone on the phone if that delete button has been pressed. Yep, there’s no way to undelete LG G3 files. Or is there?

Well, there isn’t an onboard feature on the phone that can retrieve the deleted data, but there is a solution that can help. Dr. Fone for Android is a software program that isn’t downloaded to the LG G3 in the form of an app, but rather to your PC or Mac computer as an application. Using your phone in conjunction with your data cable and computer or laptop, the software works by scanning the memory of your phone to see all the deleted data. It will do all the work for you. It searches through each place in the phone’s memory and discovers all the current data in memory and all the deleted old data which has yet to be overwritten. Data recovery on your Android can simply be done in just a few clicks. Do give it a try today on your LG phone.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Juin - 16:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Ours Index du Forum -> Utilisation du Forum -> Les règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation